6 hikes in Lessinia less than 20 km
Our beautiful Lessinia is a place that deserves to be discovered. Nature, sounds and colors of our mountains are wonderful to see in every period of thye yer, but now that summer is coming, take note of these hikes and think about a tour of these valleys.
- 3,5 km - Climb to Rifugio Mario Fraccaroli a Cima Carega (2.259 mt) starts from Alpe di Campogrosso (1.450 mt) and it is one of the most famous hikes in Prealpi Venete.
- 4,6 km - Starts from Rifugio Novezzina (1200 mt) and comes to Rifugio Telegrafo, with its 2200 m altitude.
- 9 km - This hikes starts from Ceraino, north of Verona, goes by the fortezza austriaca Forte Ceraino near Dolcè and comes to Monte Pastello, one of the many Monti Lessini.
- 10,5 km - A stunning trail that starts in Ponte dell’Anguilla (1050 mt) and goes back by way of bosco dei Folignani and Vajo dei Modi.
- 15,9 km - Have you ever heard about Selvavecchia? It's near Erbezzo (VR), in the heart of Lessinia. By way of Malga Faggioli 1140 and Contrada Bertasi, you will get to Bar Passo Fittanze, that is going to show you stunning landscapes!
- 16,7 km - It's a tour of the most suggestive locations like Bosco Chiesanuova, Corbiolo, Val di Porro and contrada Pezzo.
Longest hike takes approssimately 4 hours, not even half a day!